Riding Lessons: We offer “English” style riding lessons and teaches a basic balanced seat both on the flat and over fences. Our lessons are taught on experienced school horses who can accommodate both beginners and more experienced riders of all ages. At BMRS riders will also learn how to groom and tack up their mount.
Riders interested in starting lessons are evaluated and then placed in small groups according to their skills and schedules. Once placed, riders will find themselves in a high-energy, fast-paced one-hour lesson.
Learn more about the BMRS instructors on the About Us page.
- New student private evaluation lesson, $65
- One hour group lesson, $65
- Save $20 with four-pack of group lessons, $240
- 45 minute private lesson, $85
- 60 minute practice rides (as available), $40 per ride
You must cancel lessons at least 24 hours in advance of scheduled lesson or you will be charged the regular lesson fee.
Lease of a School Horse:
Half-lease (includes 2 rides plus 1 lesson per week), $500 per month.